MacMillan Communications and its people are dedicated to upholding the following principles:
- We believe that our best source of growth as an agency is the reputation we establish for consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- Exceeding client expectations is a function of making the commitment to excellence in everything we do. This means producing superior creative work; meeting project deadlines; providing innovative thinking in the design and implementation of client programs; and conducting ourselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Honesty and fairness are the cornerstones of our relationships with clients, the media, and fellow members of the agency. Clients are represented with energy, enthusiasm, and integrity. Respect for the media is reflected in our understanding of the news process. Agency members work together as a team to deliver results and expand client and media relationships.
- The agency’s services are differentiated by intelligence and preparation. Many public relations firms offer services similar to ours. We believe that we achieve a competitive advantage by having a thorough grounding in the industries we serve, by understanding the issues that drive our clients’ businesses, and by knowing the needs of the relevant media universe.
- Accountability is the key to performance. We are accountable to both our clients and to fellow members of the agency for adhering to the standards we have established.